All of the items sold on our Depop page go through a thorough check before they're listed. Some may have been worn for a photoshoot or for promotional purposes. In this case they'll be cleaned to the best of our ability before being listed. Other reasons for items going onto Depop may be that they have a small imperfection meaning we wouldn't sell them on our website or in our shops, any faults will be written in the listing.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Klarna on Depop?
- Can I use a gift voucher on Depop?
- Can I cancel my Depop Item?
- What time does the Depop sale start?
- Will my Depop item come in it's original packaging?
- Can I reserve a Depop item?
- Can I return a Depop item?
- Have the products sold on Depop been worn?
- Can you tell me what products you'll be uploading to Depop
- How often do your Depop sales happen?