Our new Screw-backs are designed to provide a more durable fit and attachment. The key is to ensure that they're fully tightened whenever popping them on. Occasionally the screwbacks on the tassels can loosen in motion, and, if not tight, may get lost - No different to how you might lose an earring back. To cater for this, we've listened to your requests and you can now purchase replacements on our website here...
Articles in this section
- There seems to be suede fibres coming off?
- Lost a tassel screwback!
- My jeans / clothes have marked the suede, what can I do?
- How do I care for the Elizabeth Gilet?
- How do I use the Liquiproof?
- How do I use the Leather Cream or Renapur?
- How do I care and protect my Handbag?
- How do I care and protect my Loxley, Mini Loxley and Loxley Backpack?
- How do I clean and protect my Windsor Handbag and Mini Windsor?
- How do I clean and protect my Monaco and Monaco Wedge?