If you want to make a purchase with Klarna you need to provide your name, address and email address. For some orders you may need to provide your mobile number or date of birth, too. All information will be sent to your email address, including payment reminders and links to your online statements. It's very important, that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive the payment information.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Pay Layer Finance option at events and your showroom?
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I make a return?
- I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.