You can at any time chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment. Your monthly minimum payment is the amount to be paid to avoid incurring late fees on your Klarna Account. Should you chose to pay your minimum payment instead of your interest-saver payment this will mean you will lose your promotional plan offer and the remaining balance will start to incur interest at 18.9% APR (variable). It’s up to you.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Slice It Finance option at events and your showroom?
- How do I use Slice it in 3?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Can I pay less than the amount owed each month?
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Slice it in 3?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- I haven't received an email with my statement.
- How do I make a payment?