If you want to make a purchase with a Klarna Account you need to provide your mobile phone number and your email address as well as name, billing address and your date of birth. Your mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All statements will be send to your email address. It's very important, that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive monthly statements and so be liable for late payment fees.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Slice It Finance option at events and your showroom?
- How do I use Slice it in 3?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Can I pay less than the amount owed each month?
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Slice it in 3?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- I haven't received an email with my statement.
- How do I make a payment?