You should of course not pay your statement until you've received your goods. In this case, we would ask that you contact the store and get an update on your order. You should also contact our Customer Service so that we can postpone the due date on your payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Slice It Finance option at events and your showroom?
- How do I use Slice it in 3?
- I have been asked to go to Klarna's site. Is this correct?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Can I pay less than the amount owed each month?
- I've received my monthly statement and a payment is due, but I've not yet received my goods.
- How can I increase my chances of being accepted for Slice it in 3?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- I haven't received an email with my statement.
- How do I make a payment?