If you want to make a purchase with Klarna, you'll need to provide your mobile phone number and your email address. The mobile number is required in case we need to reach you. All statements will be sent to your email address. It's very important that you give us the correct details, as otherwise you will not receive the payment information and so will be liable for delayed payment fees.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Pay Layer Finance option at events and your showroom?
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I make a return?
- I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.