Klarna may run so-called unrecorded enquiries (or soft credit searches) that do not affect credit scoring and are only visible to you and Klarna, but not visible to other lenders. Neither Klarna nor Fairfax & Favor run credit searches against you that could impact your credit rating.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Pay Layer Finance option at events and your showroom?
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I make a return?
- I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.