Although Pay later is widely promoted it is not always universally available. The Pay later method is automatically generated by algorithms that are dependent upon a number of factors including amount of order, the online store, previous order history and item availability. Alternatively, you are able to complete your order by paying by credit or debit card at the checkout.
Articles in this section
- Can I use your Klarna Pay Layer Finance option at events and your showroom?
- Who is Klarna?
- How does Pay later work?
- Am I eligible for Pay later?
- What do I need to provide when I make a purchase?
- Will a credit search take place against me?
- Why have I not been offered Pay later?
- What happens if I cancel or return my order?
- What happens if I make a return?
- I haven’t received an email with my statement/payment information.